I Have A Problem With My Car, What Should I Do?

If your vehicle is covered by warranty and you are experiencing any problems, you can take this to a VAT registered garage for repair. If your vehicle no longer has warranty, you will have to cover the cost of the repairs yourself, either with us at our preparation centre and body shop, or at your own garage of choice.