Will I Receive The Cash In Return For My Part Ex?

In the case that you have paid off all outstanding finance on the vehicle such as a HP agreement, or you own the vehicle outright through purchasing this, then yes you can receive the cash in exchange for your vehicle. However if you do still owe finance on the vehicle through a PCP, LP or HP agreements then you can’t receive cash for this.