Most Popular Summer Lease Cars
Posted: 11th May 2016
Summer is easily the best time to get yourself a new car, mainly because when you get yourself a car, you don’t want to be test driving in the snow, rain or ice. You’re able to get a proper feel for the car because you won’t be as anxious and hesitant to really test the car and all of its features.
If you’re looking to lease a car, the best time is straight after the model has been introduced as the resale value will be highest and you’re more likely to save money on depreciation costs.
The main question asked when it comes to getting a convertible is – ‘Is it really worth it?’. Of course convertibles are worth the extra money because for the little sun we have here in the UK, it’s always nice to be ready to really make the most of it. There’s honestly nothing worse than being in a clammy car when you could potentially have the best of both worlds.
What are the advantages of a convertible?
- Driving in a convertible is a great way to keep cool without using any air-con. There’s really nothing better than fresh air.
- Convertibles are becoming more and more popular each year, so why miss out?
- Not only do convertibles look good, they also help in terms of safety as they do eliminate the blind spots you have in a normal car.
- With normal cars, head room can be a huge problem but of course this isn’t an issue with convertible cars. Head room is unlimited!
- Finally, when driving a convertible you can have a lot more fun. The wind in your hair, the sun shining and music blasting – so what’s not to like?
There are a range of convertibles which are available to lease including:
- Mini Cooper Convertible
- Mercedes-Benz SLK Roadster
- Porsche Boxster Roadster
2. White Cars
Deciding on the colour of your car can always be a pretty stressful choice - especially in summer. You’ve got the heat along with the humidity, you never know if it’s going to rain or not and it’s great to have your car looking the best it possibly can.
What are the advantages of a white car?
- White cars are the best-selling car colour worldwide, there must be a reason for this? - With white cars being able to reflect heat, this means that they’re a lot cooler than any other colour car which is always handy for in the summer.
- It’s known that white cars tend to hold their value a lot longer than coloured cars. They’re also available at no-extra cost so this will save you a little bit of money.
- Last but not least, white cars do look great – especially in the sun.
- Audi TT
- SEAT Ibiza
- Range Rover Evoque
3. City Cars
City cars have taken over the car market and are quickly becoming the most popular type of car with a huge selection to choose from. All city cars offer an enthusiastic drive, a fun and unique look and allow you to squeeze in and out of parking space and traffic with ease, all down to its small build. Leasing cars has becoming widely popular, especially with city cars, as they offer cheap monthly payments for a newer car.
What are the advantages of a city car?
- Because of city cars being so small, this makes it easier for the driver to complete any manoeuvres such as parallel parking and U-turns. As well as this, it makes driving on the whole a lot easier as you’re able to travel in busy areas quickly because you’re able to dash in and out of any traffic.
- City cars are very cost effective as they cost little to produce and therefore have a lower price tag than other car types such as 4x4’s.
- With being such cheap cars, they also cost a lot less to run which saves you a good amount of money.
- Of course city cars look great in any weather but especially in summer. They offer a range of different colours and extras in order for you to personalise and become the perfect summer car for you.
City cars offer the best car lease deals compared to other type as they’re cheaper on a whole.
- Fiat 500
- Toyota Aygo
- Citroen DS3 Cabrio