Should You Lease A Company Car?
Posted: 4th November 2015
Image taken from alphabet.com
When it comes to finding the best business car, you’ll want to make sure that you have something that is reliable, cost-effective, and projects a sleek and professional image for you and your company. If you’re not sure which direction you should go in, and whether leasing a business car is best for you, have a look at our quick guide to show you how business vehicle leasing could benefit you and your company.
What Is Business Leasing?
Business car leasing is a way in which you can lease cars for a set period, for you and your company, with the ability to claim back VAT on any leases.
Business car leasing has some fantastic advantages compared to just buying your cars outright. You’ll have the freedom of choosing either brand new or highly-maintained cars, and then be able to pay for them at a fixed price over a set period of time. These small payments are much easier to handle and have a better effect on your company’s cash flow.
There are several different business lease deals on offer to suit you, from Lease hire and PCP, to hire purchase and lease purchase.
Pros of Business leasing
- Business leasing is a great way to get a fleet of vehicles in the most cost-effective way. Instead of losing money through depreciation when you buy cars, you can simply hand them back at the end of the lease term. This also means that you can drive away in newer models every couple of years, keeping your business image fresh and new.
- Vehicle leasing (especially business leasing) has become incredibly popular, and it’s the go-to choice for many companies nowadays. Lots of your competitors are probably already leasing and saving money
- You can pay less money for the cars of your choice, but you can still drive cars of higher quality.
- If you find that you are regularly taking business trips of traveling around the city for work, then a company car would benefit you greatly.
- The business leases are up to 100% tax deductible, depending on cost of vehicle you choose.
- There is less of an impact on your business’s cash flow, as capital is not tied up in a depreciating asset, and there is a fixed cost all the way through your lease.
- At Zero Deposit leasing, we have a great amount of experience to help you find the perfect car, no matter what your company lifestyle and needs are. We can help find the best car for you, for the best price. So if you think that you could benefit from getting a company car for your business, why not have a look at some of the brilliant cars on offer at our car leasing site in Blackburn and see how we can help your business.