Top 5 Lease Deals This June
Posted: 12th June 2018
CHEAPEST NO DEPOSIT CAR LEASING DEALS
We are in an era of being able to acquire goods and services that we couldn’t ordinarily afford up front, immediately through finance. Our phones and other devices, our homes, cars and even clothes can be mortgaged, financed and leased. It’s nothing new, we’ve been doing it for years and it’s a great way to obtain these luxuries, without paying their premium price tags. Rather, we break the price down into affordable monthly payments and pay the goods off over a manageable amount of time.
CAR LEASING ON THE RISE
Car leasing and finance, in particular, has been around for many years, but was used more in the past by companies for their fleet and business cars. Nowadays, nearly 88% of cars on the road are bought through finance and leasing and that’s a figure which is rising.
Leasing has definitely become the first and best choice for all types of drivers; from young professionals, healthcare and NHS workers, families, young or new drivers and of course, it’s still the primary choice for businesses.
HOW IS ZERO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CAR LEASING COMPANIES?
As in any industry, with demand comes competition. There are hundreds of car leasing companies around the UK, and we are definitely in the running. Here at Zero Deposit Leasing, we offer the most competitive leasing deals in the UK, but we feel we have a slight edge;
- All our cars come with no deposits – That’s right, there’s no large sums up front. You simply choose the lease deal and then start your monthly payments. That’s it.
- Most cars are used approved – Most of our cars are 1-4 years old, this means that they’ve been handpicked by us, they’ve been through a 124-point inspection in our own service centre and if they don’t live up to our extremely high standards, they simply do not get offered to lease.
- Cars in stock – Because they are used approved, we own the cars at the moment which means they are all in stock in our showroom right now. This mean you’ll receive the car within 10 days, rather than having to wait weeks for a brand-new car from a manufacturer
- Cheaper lease prices – Because they are coming from us, and they’re not brand new directly from the manufacturer, we can eliminate the deposits and prices that these manufacturers set. Even though many are nearly new, you’ll save because they have been previously owned or leased
- Delivered Nationwide – We can deliver to (nearly) any address in the UK, quicker than most other companies out there because we have our cars in stock.
As they say the proof is in the pudding, so here’s just a handful of our latest zero deposit car leasing offers, to show just what we are talking about;
- Leading urban city car with a clever design making it exceptionally spacious and very versatile as a city car and motorway car alike.
- Spanish design with German engineering.
- Robust and safe - Has five-star Euro NCAP crash-test rating, where most contenders in this field have four stars. Along with multiple airbags, anti-lock brakes, traction control and stability control, you’ll be safe and secure.
- Safety Assist - Every Mii comes with this incredible system that automatically performs an emergency stop if a collision is believed imminent at speeds between 3 and 19mph
- Cheap to run – Great good fuel economy at 62.8mpg
- Offers far more comfort and space than most rival cars
Hyundai’s smallest car but we think one of the best in the compact car category
- Media - Multi-function steering wheel with Bluetooth hands-free phone connection and wireless music streaming. There’s also a USB port that allows you to charge your smartphone and play music stored on an external media device.
- The dynamic Hyundai i10 is lightweight so it’s swift to get you up to speed and comes with a smooth-shifting five-speed manual gearbox.
- Biggest boot space in the city car market – If you temporarily remove the spare tyre in the boot, the load bay has a capacity of up to 252 litres with the rear seats in place. Fold the back seats and the space expands to a small delivery van-like 1,046 litres.
- Smart looks – fantastic sleek and stylish design - well built with low-level noise
- The car has impressive fuel economy and low CO2 emissions.
- 5 doors and a high roof make all the difference with a compact car, making accessibility a dream, especially with little ones.
- Another retro and funky looking car - stylish chrome wing mirrors and slick interior design
- The Feel Edition comes with; 15in steel wheels, air conditioning and a 7.0in touchscreen infotainment complete with Bluetooth and DAB radio.
- Light steering making U-turns and parking in tight spots a doddle.
- Economical – Up there with the best in the compact car category, it will give you 68.9 mpg
- Agile with soft suspension – making it quiet and a pleasure to drive on any kind of road.
- The Peugeot 208 is lightweight with a smaller, more efficient engine. This along with it’s exceptional fuel economy ensures low running costs.
- The new and improved 208 is fresh and modern yet still echoes qualities and sentiment from the esteemed Peugeot 205.
- Comes well equipped with electric windows, air con, Peugeot connect with USB and Bluetooth and cruise control.
- 5 doors make it versatile and spacious whilst still being small enough in size to run around town easily and comfortably.
- This high-spec, sporty version of the Corsa was introduced to celebrate the 110th year of building cars in the UK.
- With tinted glass, black mirrors, chrome detailing and carbon flash black roof, this car’s stylish and sporty looks will not go unnoticed and this continues in the interior of the car. Don’t be fooled though, this has not been at the sacrifice of comfort, quite the opposite.
- This limited edition Corsa comes kitted up with everything you need, from automatic lights, electric windows, steering wheel mounted controls and sports suspension - making it not only practical but pleasurable to drive.
- This stunning special edition Seat Ibiza is a style icon kitted up with everything you need, from steering wheel mounted controls, AUX input, electric windows, air-con, power-points and more.
- With tinted windows, aloe cloth upholstery and alloy wheels this great car not only drives like a brand new car but looks like one too.
- This great super-mini might be small but it’s also extremely spacious; with extra underfloor storage compartments in the luggage area.
- 1.4 petrol returns very decent fuel economy and won’t break the bank!
These are just a few examples of some of our leasing deals this June. With monthly leasing prices this low, with zero deposit to pay n any of our leases, you can see why drivers of all different types are choosing Zero Deposit Car Leasing.
Have questions about credit and lease types? Just give us a call on 01282506000 and speak to one of our leasing specialists, we deal with all kinds of credit, especiallyadverse credit.